Spoon Carving Set with Gouge - BeaverCraft S14
New BeaverCraft tools set for carving spoons from wood. The set includes a whittling knife, a hook knife and a long bent gouge.
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
1 Working Day Dispatch
Express Delivery Available
Credit Cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer
Blades are made from high-carbon steel and the handles are made from Oakwood covered with natural linseed oil.
C4 - Whittling knife dimensions:
- Total length: 200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Blade length: 80 mm (3.15 inches)
- Handle length: 120 mm (4.72 inches)
SK2 - Hook knife dimensions:
- Rounding diameter: 30 mm (1.18 inches)
- Blade width: 18 mm (0.70 inches)
- Handle length: 115 mm (4.52 inches)
7L/22 - Long bent gouge dimensions:
- Total length: 285 mm (11.22 inches)
- Blade length: 130 mm (5.12 inches)
- Blade width: 22 mm (0.87 inches)
- Handle length: 155 mm (6.10 inches)
Care instructions: carbon steel offers a very high cutting performance, long lasting edge and is easier to re-sharpen, however is subject to corrosion. To prevent rust, always keep the tool dry and wipe the blades with clean oil regularly.