Bonsai Jin and Wire Pliers 8.5 Inch/215 mm with PVC Case - Made in Japan
Curved tip pliers for caring and shaping bonsai, ideal for bark stripping branches and trunks to create Jin and Shari. It is also used for bending and removing metal wire.
or 1/2 working days with Express Service (check delivery terms for more details)
(applies only to some Countries)
Customer Reviews: 4.75/5
- Japanese burnished high carbon steel
- Overall Length 8.5 Inch/215 mm
- Weight 180 g
- Made in Japan
- C50 Carbon Steel: minimum contents 0,50% (AISI 1050)
- Carbon steel offers a very high cutting performance, long lasting edge and is easier to re-sharpen, however is subject to corrosion. To prevent rust, always keep the tool dry and wipe the blades with clean oil regularly
- Packaging Information
- Product supplied with PVC case intended to contain the product throughout its life cycle. At the end of the cycle, dispose of the product (Steel) and the case (PVC 3 - Plastic) according to the provisions of your Municipality.
- Online only