- On sale!
Nejiri Kama Hiyoko Weeding Sickle with Sharpening Stone 120 Grit - Made in Japan
Nejiri Kama is a traditional japanese sickle great for weeding tight spaces. Hot forged high carbon steel blade, heat treated to HRC 58 hardness. Wooden handle.
Sharpening stone for sickles and all kinds of cutting tools
Credit Cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer
1 Working Day Dispatch
Money Back Guarantee
- Great for weeding tight spaces
- Hot forged high carbon steel blade, heat treated to hardness of HRC 58
- Blade length 9 cm/3.5 inch, overall length 31 cm/12.25 inch, weight 180 g
- Wooden handle
- Stone Size: 125 x 50 x 25 mm/approx. 5 x 2 x 1 inch, Weight: 285 g/10 oz
- Made in Japan
- C50 Carbon Steel: minimum contents 0,50% (AISI 1050)
- Carbon steel offers a very high cutting performance, long lasting edge and is easier to re-sharpen, however is subject to corrosion. To prevent rust, always keep the tool dry and wipe the blades with clean oil regularly