Chip Wood Carving Knife Blade Type B - Codega Made in Italy
Carving Knife with high carbon steel blade and wooden handle
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Credit Cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer
1 Working Day Dispatch
Money Back Guarantee
- Hardened and sharpened blade for a high cutting performance and long life of the cutting edge
- Beechwood handle
- Blade length 25 mm,overall length 155 mm
- Hand crafted in Premana, Italy
Do not use the knife tip to detach small pieces or splinters: the very thin and hard blade - tempered to ensure a high cutting performance and long lasting edge - may break. Such damage will not be subject to warranty.
- C50 Carbon Steel: minimum contents 0,50% (AISI 1050)
- Carbon steel offers a very high cutting performance, long lasting edge and is easier to re-sharpen, however is subject to corrosion. To prevent rust, always keep the tool dry and wipe the blades with clean oil regularly