- On sale!
No. 6 Field Knife - Barebones Living
An indispensable Outdoorsman’s Knife for wherever the journey takes you. The high carbon tempered steel blade, reinforced by a full tang, proves reliable and strong as you attend to the rituals of the outdoors from making fire to setting up shelter and foraging. Purposeful details like an inlaid copper lanyard ring, 900D polyester sheath, and belt clip create a seamless experience and restore your focus on the moment.
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Credit Cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer
Delivery in 4/7 working days or 1/2 working days with Express Service (EU only)
Money Back Guarantee
- Traditional, utility-driven design
- 6” high-carbon, full tang, steel blade
- Thumb depress for comfortable handling
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- 900D polyester sheath with timeless copper accent
- Dimension: 10.5 x 0.75 x 1.5 inch - 26 x 2 x 4 cm