Stainless Steel Trowel Hori Hori Classic - Barebones Living
Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollowback blade, full stainless steel tang and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori is the diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime. Intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day's work.
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Credit Cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer
1 Working Day Dispatch
Money Back Guarantee
- A great gardening tool for planting, transplanting, digging, cutting or weeding
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Full, stainless steel tang
- Heat-treated 4CR13 6 3/4" stainless steel blade with twine cutter
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Dimensions 12" x 2" x 1" - 305 x 50 x 25 mm
- Weight 1.5 lbs - 450 g
First implemented in Japan, the Hori Hori classic digging tool was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plants, such as Sansai, in the mountains. Barebones’ unique take on this classic implement was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated side make it ideal for scooping, digging, and pulling weeds.
- On sale!