Hori-Hori Japanese Trowel, Planting and Weeding Tool - Bonsai 10032 Made in Japan
The Hori-Hori is a traditional Japanese Bonsai gardening tool used for planting, transplanting, digging, cutting or weeding. Heavy steel concave blade with a sharp edge.
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
- 100% Secure Payment
- Dispatch Date: August 19, 2019
- Money Back Guarantee
- A great gardening tool for planting, transplanting, digging, cutting or weeding
- High carbon steel blade, wooden handle
- Blade length 17 cm/6.75 inch, overall length 30 cm/12 inch, weight 240 g
- With belt sheath. Gross weight 275 g
- Made in Japan
Care instructions: carbon steel offers a very high cutting performance, long lasting edge and is easier to re-sharpen, however is subject to corrosion. To prevent rust, always keep the tool dry and wipe the blades with clean oil regularly.