Stainless Steel Japanese Trowel, Weeding Tool - Hori-Hori Nisaku 800 Yamakatana Made in Japan
The Hori-Hori is a traditional Japanese Bonsai gardening tool used for planting, transplanting, digging, cutting or weeding. Heavy steel concave blade with a serrated edge, a sharpened edge and engraved depth marking.
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
- 100% Secure Payment
- Dispatch Date: August 19, 2019
- Money Back Guarantee
- A great gardening tool for planting, transplanting, digging, cutting or weeding
- Stainless steel blade, plastic handle
- Blade length 190 mm/7.25 inch, overall length 325 mm/12.5 inch, weight 220 g
- With belt sheath. Gross weight 320 g
- Made in Japan