Deba, Fisherman's Knife - Kyusakichi Made in Japan
Multipurpose japanese knife suitable for cutting fish, meat, vegetables and other food.
The strong blade is also suitable for cutting small bones, cartilages and fishbones.
⚠ Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
- 100% Secure Payment
- Express Delivery
- Money Back Guarantee
- Blade is 5 mm thick and 120 mm/4.75 inch long
- Overall length 230 mm/9 inch. Weight 120 g/4.23 oz.
- Wooden handle
- Supplied in individual box
- Made in Japan
- Blade is made with three layers of carbon steel: the inside layer is C55 steel hardened to HRC 62 to give a high cutting capacity and durability to the cutting edge, two outer layers of softer steel (SK) give elasticity to the blade
- Blade sharpened on both sides for left and right handed users, easy to resharpen
- Hand forged and crafted by expert Japanese knifemakers in Sakai City, once known for samurai swords, now famous for the quality of its kitchen knives
Not dishwasher safe: hand wash only, dry immediately and oil the blade after each use to help prevent corrosion
- Online only
- On sale!